Saturday 18 April 2009

Lose my soul


Things are a little different up North already, ive returned from the holidays with this new shiny 22" monitor, hopefully to aid photo editing and allow me to do more than one thing at a time-women can multitask you know.

Not only that, but I spent far too much money on credit last term so I decided to go on contract, and got with it this Blackberry rip-off: as my friends call it a "Raspberry". I can get access to the internet for free mostly anywhere and now have plenty of minutes and texts to use up.

It's important to not let these things rule my life, as the song by TobyMac says "I don't want to gain the whole world and loe my soul", so my prayer for today and this coming term is this;

"Lord forgive us when we get consumed by the things of this world, That fight for our love, and our passion, As our eyes are open wide and on you. Grant us the privilege of your world view, And may your kingdom be, what wakes us up, and lays us down."

There is nothing wrong with owning material items as these, but I just need to keep my focus on the eternal God of all who gave these things to me! God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment